Monday, January 5, 2015

Influenster- Vox Box: Reese's Spreads

The day has finally arrived for me to get a voxbox!!! I got my Reese's Spreads today and was so excited to try this product out. Honestly, I love Reese's peanut butter cups and when I saw there was a spread voxbox and I was chosen, guess who freaked out? That's right, I love my food


Look at that! Look at the wonderful peanut buttery chocolately greatness! Not only does it look good, it tastes better. The peanut butter chocolate spread goes so well with some apples and one can just spread this on toast if running late. My rating: 4.5 out of 5. Half a point off because too much of this and it can get a bit overwhelming.

I thank you Influenster for this beautiful product.
My favorite pairing (*image from delightfulemade.com) is this and bananas!

#ReesesSpreads #Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment